Who links to me?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm supporting her.

Kathleen*Falk for Attorney General.

She is one kick-ass woman and a hell of a good politician.
She is honest, and straighforward. She doesn't kiss ass for votes. She is a real human being.
And she is at work defending things that I care about.

I was interiewed by the local liberal paper last week and this article appeared on the cover.

And this is is what I had to say.

Falk’s position has already garnered an endorsement from Women’s Choice, a women’s advocacy group. “Kathleen Falk is just a tremendous advocate for women and the pro-choice agenda,” said Kristen Rogers, executive director of Women’s Choice. “I think she’s a model woman and she embodies everything that we support in candidates. She’s a strong worker, she’s connected to local groups, she’s intelligent, she’s witty. She just has a good grasp on what women in Wisconsin care about.” Rogers added that the two Republican candidates pose a “huge threat” to reproductive rights. “If we want to protect this office and protect pro-choice, Kathleen Falk has to win,” she said.

You Go Kathleen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home