Who links to me?

Monday, June 26, 2006

My Life Updates

  • Did not sell the house to the couple who went through it twice. Not sure what to do about my house...I need someone to buy it, please? It is a lovely house.
  • Work is great right now. Lots going on, lots to be excited about. I am out meeting really cool people. Tonight I have to attend a party at a very wealthy woman's house for my favorite politician. I will have a great time doing it. Yeah work.
  • My car, my Camry died. It had almost 200,000 miles and it needs a new transmission. So, I have a new, old car. A 1995 Saab stick-shift convertible. It rocks and is fun to drive. I have always wanted a convertible, and now I get to drive around with my hair blowing in the wind. It is very fun.
  • Mike and I did landscaping work this weekend at his house. We tore out at least 4 bushes, pruned the remaining shrubs down, and laid mulch everywhere. It looks nice and I am very proud of us.
  • My sister, who was in town for one week went away on Friday. Not that I am ever happy to see her go, but it is nice to have my house back and not have one more person to worry about. And, she is super high maintenance. I love her. I do. But. I have my limits.
  • Girls started summerschool today much to their chagrin. They wanted no part in having to go to school for two weeks, but in reality it is a great option. It is cheap. It is not really school, but more of a camp that they have structured activities and maybe learn something too. We'll see what the report is this afternoon when I pick them up.
  • My brother John bought us Superman tickets for Tuesday night's midnight showing. Yeah. I'm psyched.
  • That's it in a nutshell.
  • Oh, that and I am doing amamzing on my diet. In over three weeks I have only had one breakdown day (my cousin's graduation party). I haven't had a single potato, single french fry, I have only had one 7oz beer (the cute mini-beers), no chocolate, no pasta, and no alcohol. I am doing just great and have decided that if I actually make it all the way to October 20th I should win something. Maybe I will buy the matching earings to my diamond ring. Or I will splurge and buy an Ann Taylor suit. I've always wanted one of those.
  • Ok. Back to work. But the break felt good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home