Who links to me?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bogged down and fogged in...but at least it is not raining.

I'm writing this from my desk at work. Currently the view from my window is fog. That's it just fog. There is a pile on my desk that is slightly smaller than when I arrived 7.5 hours ago. And there are about 20 blue sticky notes all over the desk. My new "system." I have decided that I needed to sort though all the pending projects and asses whether or not they needed me today, tomorrow, or sometime when I have "free" time (ha!). So, I wrote each project out on a sticky note and plastered them all over my desk in, now I will stick them on the wall as a way to prioritize my work projects. At the moment I am fried and ready to play softball tongiht.

We played last night and suffered a disappointing loss. We were ahead and they came back due to a series of unfortunate events. It was raining and the field was slippery, so we'll blame the conditions on our outing. My friend Joy made the last out of the game, and as she walked off she said, "I'm sorry, I lost the game." And one of the boys replied, "No, it takes a whole team to lose a game." Ditto that. Hopefully tonight will be different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home