Who links to me?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Regrets.

People often ask me if I hae regrets. I always say, "no, I have none."

I am ammending that. I do have a regret. That I ever married my ex-husband.

Let's just say that after a long, bitter exchange about "legality" issues I am hot under the collar.
Oh, and another regret: that I ever encouraged him going to law school. Big mistake. Now he can throw legalese at me whenever he feels like it. He is refusing to share the insurance cost citing: "Legally I don't have to pay half." And I quipped, "Well, I haven't nickeled and dimed you for co-pays for the past 4 years." And he said "That's your problem, not mine." And I bit my tongue hard. This from a man who didn't have a job for 4 years--I carry insurance becasue he didn't have the ability to pay nor provide insurance for the girls. And child support was set at an amount when he had no income. i'm tempted to haul his ass back into court and have our agreement ammended.

Ok, I feel better. Rant concluded. The marriage is still a regret though. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home