Who links to me?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bang, Bang

  • I hate Mondays. Especially when I walk into my office where there is a mountain of stuff piled everywhere! I hate when the stuff that was abandonded on Friday is still menacing on Monday morning.
  • I have my event tonight! My "coming out" party so to speak. I am wearing a fun suit and have my hair all down and blown out. Trying to look sophisticated and worthy of the title "Executive Director." I am nervous. I have to speak. Have to make an impression...have to create a new, exciting image for this organizaiton. But, I am also looking forward to this! It will be my first party with wealthy liberals. It will be first time at one of our board member's houses that I hear is fabulous! I am going to try and fit in. :)
  • Mike and I found another house this weekend. It is a 4 bedroom contemporary in Waukesha. We will put an offer on it an see what happens...fingers crossed again that something happens with one of our houses. We both had open houses on Sunday and am still waiting to hear what the reports are. But. In the meantime we are out pounding the pavement every Sunday looking at what is out there. Mostly there is nothing special. However, this house is perfect. It has everything that we want/need. The yard is awesome and filled with plantings. The master bedroom is vaulted and has room for a computer space, walk-in closet, balcony and we could still do cartwheels. There is a lovely fireplace. Plenty of room for the giant plasma tv to be mounted on the wall. I hate waiting. And am trying not to get my hopes up. But, it is not working well.
  • This week softball starts. Games both Tuesday and Wednesday night. Yeah. Then Wednesday night my college roommate comes to town and stays through Friday morning. Friday we're having Mike's sister and her family over for a "make-up dinner" (we had dinner with them a week ago Friday, but we didn't have it at my house...long story, should have blogged about it). Then Saturday we leave for Madison for my family's annual Spring Fling--we're staying overnight and then Sunday my great aunt and uncle are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. Imagine 60 years.
  • So. Busy week. I have stuff I want to blog about. But no time. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll return to writing. For now, I just shoot off a bunch of random information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home