Who links to me?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Marriage Proposal

As I walked up to my office this morning I could tell this guy was looking at me. I had my sun glasses on, I looked down hard at the pavement. I'm not a big fan of the chit-chat with strange men routine. Not at all. And then he started speaking. And shit, I had no choice. Or, I could have pretended that I was French (which I have done before with some real authority) or ignored him. I chose to be polite. And then he asked me if I would marry him. Or go out with him. Or have lunch with him. NO. NO. NO. oh, and thanks, but NO. I wasn't cruel or mean, just firm. And then I got into the elevator hoping to God that he doesn't work here. Or w could have the marriage proposal of the week office club. Wouldn't that be great?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home