Who links to me?

Monday, June 19, 2006

Impatient and Cranky

I haven't written in awhile. I've been busy at work, busy at play and trying to sell my house. At the moment I am desperate to hear from my realtor who showed my house yesterday to an interested couple. They have been through the house twice...and I am eager to hear if they are going to put an offer in. I am probably one of the most impatient people in the world, so this waiting thing doesn't suit me well. I'll let you know what I hear when I hear it. Just keep your fingers crossed. Maybe Mike and I will be able to move into our new house...or maybe I will have to keep playing the waiting game. I just want to know...should I start packing up my belongings and giving things to charity? I am ready to know. And ready to be done fretting about it. OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home