Who links to me?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wrapping Up the end of May

  • The BIG news is that Mike and I are engaged! Yeah us. Thanks Mike. He proposed on Saturday on one knee at Frame Park in Waukesha. It was a gorgeous day, I was surprised--and he was perfect. I can't stop looking at my sparkly ring and smiling. I couldn't be happier. Girls are very happy as well.
  • Migraines are more under control this week than they were last week. Which is progress. Which is good. I saw my neurologist who explained to me that these things are within the range of what migraine patients get. That I might go numb again, it might become a regualr thing, or it might never happen again...hard to predict. He did give me the prescription of a drug that I can inject myself which is a very empowering thing. The injections work and he's hopeful that I won't have to do them every day. Which is a good thingbecasue they leave bruises and they aren't cheap! It costs $25.00 a day (for two shots) but is worth every penny not to feel completly awful. Hopefully we're on an upward trajectory here.
  • Mike and I had our home inspection for the lovely house that we have an accepted offer on. I think that I have hesitated to wrtie much about it becasue I am fearful that I will get my hopes up and we will somehow lose it. It is a 5 bedroom lovely home. We adore it. It has a fireplace and a cute yard. And nothing is wrong with it. We like that fact.
  • Tomorrow night Mike and I are heading out on our first adult vacation...we're heading to Cleveland...NFL Hall of Fame, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and CeadarPoint (Rollercoaster capital of the world!!!!). After all this migraine shit I am very much looking forward to 4 days away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home