Who links to me?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Random Thoughts While Drinking Lunch

  • I have just put in another call to my neurologist about getting more drugs to break this fucking, yes I said FUCKING migraine. I have now had the same one since May 18th. That is 21 days.
  • I said, "Drinking My Lunch" because I bought a case of Atkins meal shake things with net carbs of 2. I am back on the Atkin's diet. It worked once and worked well, this time I am aiming for 15 pounds in 135 days. So far, so good. (She says on day 2 and a half). I have a wedding dress that is hanging in my closet that I visit on a daily baisis that works for good motivation. I figure this is a good goal. A doable goal.
  • I have two bloody knees from an uncoordinated, ungraceful and (sadly) unsuccessful fall into first base trying to beat the runner. The ground ball took a hop into my fore arm and slowed me up enough that the runner won, I fell and have bloody knees to show for it.
  • Monday night's work event, "Dude's for Choice" was a success! We raised about $3,000 and had fun doing it. Even if it was at my ex-husband's bar. Assembly Minority Leader was on hand to give the rally cry and was great. I think it was a solid way to connect men into the pro-choice movement in the state. Fun times.
  • Ok, back to rebuilding the email database. My least favorite part about this job. Not glamourous, but someone has got to do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home