Who links to me?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Welcome Tom and Julie!!!

Glad to know that my readership base is growing!
(You should have introduced yourselves through comments!)

Ha! And Mike thought he lived such a private life...little did he know that you probably know more about his day-to-day life now than ever before.

Welcome. And please, if you have any questions, let me know! Or you can email me directly at
oneill4kids@aol.com. Although this blog is a pretty good inside track to exactly who I am...:)
Congrats on finding it!

Julie, it will be nice when we can finally meet in person. I'm looking forward to not being the mystery girlfriend any longer.

So, are there any other secret readers out there, please come forward!

***For the rest of the world, Tom and Julie are Mike's siblings...Tom is the brother who plays in the great band (www.thepulltops.com) and found me through a google search and then told Julie how to find me. So there...it really is a small world***

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Too close for comfort, eh?
:)

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home