Who links to me?

Monday, March 06, 2006

Updates...

-I did not end up going to jail, but in a still unfolding saga the cops came back and (in a forceful way) told me that they absolutely thought I was the one that hit the cop car. The witness also decided that I wasn't black after all, that somehow I became a white, blonde female. It is all very shady. And they didn't write me a ticket...but told me I was going to get the bill for the mirror!

Conclusion: I (and several others that I have talked to) think that they are after me to get the money. That they saw my house and my ability to pay and are sticking me with this. I will talk to my lawyer, but also don't feel like spending a ton of energy on this. I would just like to make it go away.

Even if it isn't fair.
Doesn't this just proove there is no justice in the world? And what would they have done to me had I been a black female? Probably arrested me on the spot.

Reinforced message: Don't trust the cops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home