Who links to me?

Friday, March 03, 2006

HELP ME!!!!

I hate that I am so lame when it comes to simple computer related things.

At the moment I am highly frustrated with MYSELF becasue I cannot figure out how to add links to my template.

There are three that I want to add. Maybe four.
I am convinced it cannot be that hard!!!

(ok, deep breath)

I did manage to find (thanks to JPR) a web-hosted calendar that I can access and update as needed. It won't be very exciting to most of the world, but there are at least two people (myself included) that are constantly trying to figure out what our life is like week-to-week. Maybe this will help?? (Now, see I know how to make a hyperlink, what the hell is wrong with me that I cnnot make a LINK).

Back to caffiene.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenica said...

Go into your blogger template. (Or send me your login, and I'll do it for you.) Once you're in there, there's a part that should say this, except inside replacing the ( with < and ) with >,

(a href="http://google.com")Google News(/a)
and one that you've tried to edit to go to Gamaliel.

That's where you're trying to edit. Basically, you put a caret then "a href=" followed by your link inside quotes, followed by a close caret, followed by the text you want people to click on, followed by "/a" inside carets.

(I can't put the carets in, or it'll make the links here!)

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

Huh?

I am so sad. All this computer lingo intimidates me....

But Mike emailed me the same directions (or close enough). I am going to have him walk me through the whole thing step-by-frickin'-step. I think that it is high time that I learn myself. As much as I have adored your work on all of my other blogs!!!

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Jenica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Jenica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Jenica said...

If he walks you through it, you'll figure it out. It's really not too hard. It's just totally unforgiving of mistakes.

I put an event on your calendar -- July 8, Bridal Shower in Rockford. You totally don't have to go to the shower, though you'll be invited, but Tam and I may come hang with you for some drunken revelry that night!

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

Can't wait for July 8th!!!

Hopefully it will be hot and we can sit outside in tank tops drinking margaritas.

Doesn't that sound awesome? Sun! Cold beverages!

(this as I SHIVER becasue I am so damn freezing)

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home