Who links to me?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

For Sale

My house is officially for sale.

For $235,000.00

Which is $55,000 more than I paid for it.

Not a bad investment for the past 18 months, eh?

So the now waht???
I have committed to Grace that she can finish elementary school where she is, but on no certain terms is she going to MPS for 6th grade. She seems totally fine with that deal. So, I am going to start calling around on apartments...I know that there are plenty in the area.

All I can say is that it is one thing to TALK about putting your house on the market, but once it is ACTUALLY on the market you have to think about where you are going to live next. Which is fine, really. Just all of a sudden this is my new REALITY.

I am selling my house and therefore moving.
For real!!!!

(Silmotaneously freaking out and loving it all at the same time!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home