Who links to me?

Monday, March 20, 2006

No Coldplay for us.

I am an idiot.

I bought great seats on ebay. I paid using paypall. And I waited to get the tickets.

On Sunday evening Mike and I log on to go print out the tickets.
The seller had only sent 1 ticket.
And I was pissed.
I sent an email explaingin that he had only sent one ticket and to please send another.
I called the toll free number several times and got no answer.
I checked to see if I got an email response.
And I waited. And I got nothing.

So, we logged off. Decided there was nothing we could do about it.
Left the house at about 6:45 to have dinner and go see a movie.

Today, I checked my email. And there it was, the second ticket.
He had sent it at about 6pm. Right after we logged out. Right after I started thinking this guy was an asshole and was sure I would never see the second ticket. Right after I figured I would be filing a complaint with ebay and paypall.

But nope. He just made an honest mistake. And we didn't see the show. And I spent $130.00 for the thrill of it all.

I'm a dumbass.
But at least we got to see V for Vendetta! See next post. And see the movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home