Who links to me?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lists...

(what else is a girl supposed to do when she has run out of new work projects--is still suffering from a post-migraine attack--and has nothing else to do but hang out on the internet?)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I think that I would like to build a sweet little cottage in the french countryside, preferably on a hill overlooking a vineyard. Or, I would settle for a lovely wooded lot near a body of water.

2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My converse low-tops, my black scarf, my Polo jeans, my old-man cardigan, and any number of my black suits.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? I downloaded a bunch of random stuff this morning on itunes; Jack Johnson, Vanilla Ice, Coldplay Live 2003, and the Soundtrack from Walk the Line.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? My alarm goes off at 6:30. I get out of bed around 7, crawl downstairs and drink coffee until 8, and head to work at 9am. I think I begin to be alert on my fourth cup of coffee.

5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Top Gun, Garden State, The Matrix, Star Wars, Dead Poet's Society, Bridget Jone's Diary, Love Actually...and lots of others that I cannot think of at the moment.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The saxaphone or guitare a la Jimmy Hendrix.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Red. Black. Green. Heather Grey.

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? A 1967 Mustang please.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Kinda...?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK? Harry Potter. As a little person my favorite was Courdory.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Hands Down FALL.

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Just one?? I would fly.

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? I have three on my back...two are Chinese symbols (one is for woman and the second is for power) the third is the word Perservere. lately I am thinking about getting the Batman symbol tatooed somewhere...

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yes. But only three objects. My little brother and I learned to juggle when I was a little kid. He can do all sorts of tricks and juggle up to 5 or six things at once.

15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My best friend all through high school was Megan*Fiste. She and I did everything together. She even came with my family to visit me when I was living in France. She was the maid of honor in my wedding and somewhere along the way she fell off the face of the earth. I sent cards, letters, called but never got a response. It is still one of the great mysteries of my life (if not the greatest mystery).


16. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Hmm. At the moment Saturday is my favorite day. We play football in the morning, take the girls to the batting cages, then they leave for their dad's at 4pm, then Mike and I have dinner/movie or have some activity planned and then I get to fall asleep in the waterbead and sleep in on Sunday morning. It is fabulous and makes all the other days tolerable.

17. WHAT’S IN THE BACK OF YOUR TRUNK? My cleates, a soccer ball, a case of bottled water and a gallon of windshield washer fluid.

18. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? sushi or cheeseburger.

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? tulips, yellow roses (not red), lillies, snapdragons, zinnias and hydrangea.

20. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? I do. Sappy I know.

21. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB? Governor of Wisconsin, US Senator, or President of the United States.

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Grilled tenderloin, medium rare, sauteed green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, and for dessert warm peach-blueberry pie with a scoop of icecream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home