Who links to me?

Monday, March 13, 2006

The ever growing list...

My oldest is turning 10 on Thursday.
TEN.
Which is old.

The gifts keep coming in (she's old and spoiled)...
My crazy sister brought over presents tonight...the American Girl Doll of the year and 6 new outfits (SIX).
My brother and his wife sent a package of nail polish and gift cards.
My father sent a card with a gift card.
My grandmother sent a check.
My cousin sent books, three outfits and a cross with Grace's name painted on it.
I think she already has $90.00 in hand. I think that she's going to the Apple store tomorrow to buy herself an ipod shuffle. Which, I know, is a bit insane for a ten year old. But this will help keep all her music in one place (she can pick songs from my growing list as well) and I won't have to worry about all her cd's getting too scratched. Like I said, spoiled!

I bought her a Puma track suit (that I wish they made in my size-orange and navy)--and two outfits for her American Doll collection (two outfits set me back $62.90--outrageous!).

And we are still days away from the actual celebration...she is having dinner here on Wednesday, a luncheon with her grandmother on Saturday, a party with friends on Friday and a family party with her dad's family on Sunday.

I am the insane mother that is permitting a sleepover (Harry Potter themed) with 10 girls on Friday night.
(another reason why I should not have given up alcohol for Lent....heh.)

Happy Birthday Gracie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home