Who links to me?

Friday, March 10, 2006

I am psyched

I have had a list of nagging household stuff that has been growing ever since I bought this beast of a house. And I have felt very inadequate as a homeowner. I am not great with electrical stuff. I can scrape and paint and do plaster repairs. But when it comes to dealing with wires, fixtures, etc I a complete novice.

Enter my friend Sue's (hi Sue!!) husband Erich.

He aparently can do anything. And he is reasonable.

He came by this morning and "toured" the house. I had a clipbord in hand and we made notes of all the priorities.

He will paint the porch and the side of the house and make it pretty (or at least make it look like there is not an imminent paint job necessary to any new homeowner).
He will hang the awesome light fixture that I bought for the kitchen (I bought it 8 months ago and have been meaning to put it up FOREVER).
He will add 1/4 round finish to the newly refinished hardwood floors.
He will fix some of the basement issues (missing ceiling tiles, etc).
He will paint the back door and fix the front door that currently sticks!

My house will be perfect!

Kristin, a very cool college student that I do church related stuff with is going to come and spend the day cleaning and scrubbing floors. She'll make everything sparkly.

And hopefully I'll unload this beast.
It was exciting to see the house listed online.
I just hope that there will be some showings in the next few weeks.

Progress....it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home