Who links to me?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Baby Got Back

I was just on itunes downloading some Coldplay and decided to parouse the "top rap downloads" and came across Sir Mix A Lot's, Baby Got Back.
This was a staple at the middle school dances when I was about 13.
And I loved this song.

Then, almost one year ago Jenica and I attended a wedding in Rockford. It was the most white-trashy wedding that I have ever been to, and I say that in an endearing way. Really. I would never get married at Western Saloon Themed reception hall...but that is the way they wanted it. We came because we are friends with the groom, we are assuming that the bride picked the decor.

Anyway, the point of this, is that there was a moment when Baby Got Back came over the speakers...and all of the women ran out to dance. All of the women were at least 200+ pounds. It was one of the funniest things that I have ever seen. And as danced along I felt (for the first time) that I had no business claiming that I had a big butt. It was one of themost hilarious scenes that I had ever witnessed. Very overweight white trash wedding guests shaking their asses to Sir-Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back; not a scene you forget easily!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenica said...

Aw, man, I just remembered the pleather snakeskin suit that sister #2 was wearing.

Urk.

It was a fun night, though.

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

HAHAHAHAH.

It was a great night...

:)

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home