Who links to me?

Friday, March 17, 2006

Why Erich is Great

I have a great friend Sue. Sue is also one of the agitation women (I have mentioned the agitaiton women, right??). She is a young pastor, an organizer and trendously funny and beyond interesting. She knits. And bikes miles on end. Anyway, this is actually a post about her husband.

Who at the moment I fancy. For his skills in working miracles around my house. It is amazing. I just wish that I would have discovered him sooner!

In two days this man has accomplished the following:
-fixed the banister in the main hallway that was loose.
-made the surface in the bathtub clean in a way that it has never been before (I thought the tub needed to be reglazed, nope just scraped with some solvents)
-hung a light-fixture in the kitchen (that I bought over 8 months ago)
-cleaned out the drains in my basement work sinks
-added 1/4 round to the gaps in the staircase (finished them off from when the hardwoods were redone).
-fixed the broken ceiling tiles in the basement
-scraped and repaired some old water damage in the kitchen
-made the front door open without "sticking"

Not things that are "deal breakers" in any way, but man does it improve the overall effect.

So, thank you Erich! Your skills are awesome and you've made all the imperfections in the house disappear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home