Who links to me?

Monday, March 20, 2006

Are you in search of a Revlolution?

Then go see V for Vendetta! It was awesome.

I have to admit that I didn't know a whole lot about the plot other than it was an action film starring Natalie Portman and had to do with overthrowing of government. Hey, I love Natalie Portman and I am all for overthrowing bad government. The movie was produced by the same producers who did the Matrix, so another reason to check out the film.

I loved the story. I love the provocative nature in which the story was told. I fell in love with some of the characters, mostly the man who played the detective who was on a mission to find truth. I enjoyed the way things unfolded. I thought the action was a bit sophmoric, there wasn't anything really new and gripping about the action scenes. And there was only one kill-em-all scence and even that wasn't brilliant. I think I was hoping for more action, more fights, more tension...

But I did love the movie. I cheered at the end. I loved the wayeven the smallest characters had depth to them.

I wish I could give it all away but I won't. Go see it. It was fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home