Who links to me?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My New View

I came into my new office today...to officially start my new job. The view is amazing. I hadn't noticed before how you can see the lake, how the Art Museum is right there. I love it.

I love having an office with two desks! I love having a parking spot in the structure (even if it is the worst one and I have to crawl out of the passenger-side a la the Duke's of Hazzard).

I love working in an office with two brilliant women-lawyers. (I didn't have to go to law school after all).

There were flowers on my desk this morning as a welcome. I was taken out to lunch at one of the many trendy east side lunch spots. And I have already started working on my version and my additions to the year's strategic plan.

There is so much fun to be had....this was definately the best carrer move I have ever made. Already today at lunch we were talking about me as a future candidate and player on the state political scene. Already.

I can do this job. I will build my policial empire, get more women elected into the state legislature, and make a name for myself. WOOOOHOOOOO!

Today I feel like all the work that I have done has led me to the right spot.
And now I need to go design a blog for the insiders of this organization!
I'm so psyched I hardly need another cup of coffee.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the Gods that are managing my life right now.
Everything is so right I can hardly believe that this is my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home