Who links to me?

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Professional Quandry

My big job interview is tomorrow at 2pm.
Keep fingers crossed. I am really excited and have hyper prepared.
Not thinking that I'll actually get offered the job, but hoping.

But--yesterday I had a fascinating conversation with a Lutheran pastor who told me that there has been some conversation about a bunch of churches pooling together to hire me to do congregational development. Which I am really good at. Especially clergy development. Really good. And it is exciting to think about that.

Also, the training schedule for the weeklong training THAT I ADORE came out this morning. The big boys have cleared me to do the hardest trainings. I have the best training schedule that I have ever had. And I am coordinating the training at the national level for the 4th time. I love my national work. Why can't I LOVE the local stuff?

I am so confused about what I really want.
Could anyone tell me please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home