Who links to me?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

In Brief...

  • Today is the first official day where I feel "good" after about a week of feeling like absolute shit.
  • I got an interview (woohoo)--so cross your fingers, especially hard next Friday at 2pm.
  • I found out a sex offender lives 4 houses down from me (in my old apartment).
  • I have a meeting with a realator tomorrow afternoon to get a 'market analysis' so I can formally make a decision about selling/not selling.
  • I spent $52.00 + $10.00 tip to get my haircut. Or trimmed as only 1" was removed.
  • I learned that Victoria Secret does not sell bras in my size. How humiliating!
  • I am wearing a cool suit today and feel like a professional, amazing what heels--matched pants/suitcoat--and grown up jewelry add to the equation.
  • Working a 9am-9pm schedule today-jam packed with meetings!
  • I discovered a new singer that I am researching: Sophie Zelmani. Anyone know anything?
  • Wisconsin is getting a PRO Women's Football Team. Tryouts are February 26th. Here's the link to the homepage. Think I should try out? How cool would that be?
  • More later! Work becons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home