Who links to me?

Monday, January 09, 2006

Killing Monday

I should be doing other things. I leave at 3am for Virgina Beach. I should finish cleaning my house before the seminary students arrive in 4 hours. But I found this. And thought it would be much more fun than anything else I could do in the next hour. So, here it goes. :)

Layer One
Name: Kristen Kay Langjahr Bonk O'Neill Rogers
Birthdate: September 18th, 1975
Birthplace: Marshfield, WI
Current Location: Milwaukee. In a cafe.
Eye Color: Mostly blue-but greyish too with a brownish-yellow ring around my pupils.
Hair Color: Dyed Blonde. Not Dyed, brown.
Righty or Lefty: righty
Sun Sign: Virgo

Layer Two
Your heritage: 100% German
The shoes you wore today: My New Balance tennis shoes. To go with my track suit.
Your hair: The longest it has ever been. Ever. I like it, mostly.
Your eyes: My father's. And secretly I think they are really cool.
Your weakness: champagne. desserts. internet. and having a cigarette once in awhile.
Your fears: money. Disappointing people that I love. Not being happy. Spending my life without a partner/lover/husband and endin gup alone.
Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni, mushroom, onion. Or a recent discovery: gorgonzola, white cheese, green apples and waluts. MMMMNNNNNNN.
One thing you'd like to achieve: Being an important elected official. Have more children.

Layer Three
Your most overused phrase: "Fuck....."
Your first waking thoughts: "I hate being awake." or "Fuck being awake."
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: smile. eyes. posture.
Your best physical feature: ?? eyes?? and I like my hands and my shoulders.
Your bedtime: later than it should be...
Your greatest fear: something horrible happening to my children or me getting really sick.
Your greatest accomplishment: raising my daughters, being an awesome organizer, remaining an optimist in the midst of all the personal hells I've been through.
Your most missed memory: those people who have died and the things I shared with them. I miss that I never got to know my father in a real way.

Layer Four
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke. Or Diet Mt. Dew.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDONALDS! My secret love.
Single or group dates: Both--some alone time, some time spent socializing with other people.
Adidas or Nike: New Balance
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Who cares?
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee. Black. Strong.

Layer Five
Smoke: *sigh* I quit. And I am proud of quitting, but I do miss the occasional burn of the first inhale.
Cuss: All the motherfucking time. I am trying to work on it.
Sing: Yes. Poorly. But I love nothing more than a good song played LOUD in the car and singing along at the top of my lungs.
Take a shower everyday: everyday? no. Most days? yes. But being grungy on the weekend and staying in sweats all day can be quite lovely.
Have a crush(es): just one.
Who? Mike, duh.
Want to go to college: Yes, I do need to finish my degree at some point. Just not this semester as I previously thought.
Like high school: I was misserable and I left after 3 years.
Want to get married: Yup.
Believe in yourself: Somedays more than others. Generally I have a good mix of self-confidence and the ability to be self-critical.
Type with your fingers on the right keys: Yes.
Think you're attractive: Kinda. Compared to five years ago, yes. Compared to the general population, not so much.
Think you're a health freak: Freak? No. But I am trying. I want this year to be a huge step forward in my health and physical shape.
Get along with your parents: Yes.
Play an instrument: I can plunk around on the piano.

Layer Six
In the past month, did you...
Drink alcohol: Yes.
Smoke: I had one cigarette with a friend on New Year's Eve.
Do a drug: No.
Make Out: Yes. :)
Go on a date: Lots of dates, same guy.
Eat an entire box of Oreos: No, but that sounds yummmy.
Eat sushi: No.
Been on stage: No.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: No.
Made homemade cookies: Yes, I baked cut-outs for Christmas and made chocolate covered peanut butter balls. I should do this more often.
Been in love: Am in love.
Gone skinny dipping: Not yet. But it is on the agenda for the upcoming trip to Virgina Beach...we have a "club" --the chichis de Luna. Oceah ahoy!
Dyed your hair: Yes.
Stolen anything: I stole a pen from a waitress.

Layer Seven
Have you ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes when I played truth or dare with the neighbors when I was in 7th and 8th grade. I don't think I ever had to take more than my socks off.
If so, was it mixed company: Yes--but it was truly innocent.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: I have. Not often. The last time was my b-day. Before that, I have no idea?
Been caught "doing something": no.
Been called a tease: I don't think so?
Gotten beaten up: No, I am the one that wins fights!
Shoplifted: nope!
Changed who you were to fit in: I've tried. Constantly. But I have decided that I mostly like (and am even comfortable) myself.

Layer Eight
Age you hope to be married: I don't remember what I thought when I was young. I definatly never thought I would be married at 20.
Numbers and Names of Children: I would LOVE more kids...preferably two, maybe three. At least one boy. Names? Jane? Charlie? I have no idea about names.
Describe your Dream Wedding: A weekend of fun: Friday-Saturday-Sunday. It would involve some sports: golf? pick-up football? It would be relaxed and as casual as possible. Probably bigger than I think, I have lots of family. There would be lots of dancing. I would have a smile plastered across my face the entire time. The ceremony would involve clergy from at least four denominations. There would be fireworks and champangne. And lots of candles. And a bonfire on Friday night. Golf-the ceremony-the reception on Saturday. And to cap off the weekend, a pick-up game of football and brunch on Sunday. Of course if it takes place between the months of September and January there would be a football watching party on Sunday. Or, I haven't given it much thought! :)
How do you want to die: I would prefer not to. But I would like to be at least 85.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Governor or President, but I would settle for happy and loved.
What countr(ies) would you most like to visit: Chile and England.

Layer Nine
Number of men I have kissed: I don't kiss and tell.
Number of girlfriends you've had: Serious ones? 3
Number of drugs taken illegally: I've smoked pot and done speed. Not a lot of either.
Number of people I could trust with my life: At least 7. I'm lucky.
Number of CDs that I own: According to the latest ipod calculations, I have 157 albums.
Number of piercings: Five. Two in one earlobe, three in the other. Child of the early 90's.
Number of tattoos: Three. And damn proud of them.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Quite a few. That's what you get for being politically active.
Number of scars on my body: Three come to mind: one on my left foot where I had surgury to put screws in my toe, one on my chin where I gashed myseld when I was 6, and one small one on my leg where I had a thorn stuck in my leg for several weeks.
Number of things in my past that I regret: I try not to think in terms of "regrets." But there are a few.

Ok, now I'm done.
Time to go home, clean, pack, fetch kids, meet guests, have dinner meeting, sleep fast, then depart at 4am. More later in the week. But I do get to pack capris and shorts and sandals. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home