Who links to me?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I have an ipod...

And his name is Fred.

Fred has 30GB of space.
Fred plays movies and videos.
Fred currently has over 1,400 songs uploaded into his library.
Fred has a playlist that is titled, "Run, Fred, Run."
His owner (me) uses it to get her ass outside and run.
So far, so good.
Fred and I have done 6.5 miles in 3.0 days.
Fred is a good friend.

It's such a shame that I waited so long to find Fred.

Who else could sing me the following 5 songs in a row?
-Brittney Spear's: My Prerogative
-Kenny Rogers: The Gambler
-Ramones: Glad to See You Go
-Neil Diamond (with Barbara Striesand) You Don't Bring Me Flowers
-Eminem: Ass Like That

Good boy Fred.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenica said...

LOL! I hope Fred continues to treat you well. A new iPod is really a bit of a love affair, I agree...

12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home