Who links to me?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006 Ahead

  • I have been at work since 9am this morning.
  • Grace and Margaret both cried this morning (first morning back to school from break)
  • I wanted to cry--but drank a pot of coffee and two diet dews instead.
  • I am writing a new strategic plan for my organizations and my new responsibilities.
  • I have been listening to my itunes since 7am--currently listening to the RENT Soundtrack.
  • I have uploaded 13 cds since I have arrived this morning.
  • I officially have 11 meetings on my agenda starting this afternoon and ending on Friday afternoon. *sigh*
  • I have sent at least 100 emails since getting back at work this morning.
  • I have scheduled two trainings for me this month since getting back at work this morning.
  • I have peed three times since getting back at work this morning.

What can I say, the day is early???

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

This was supposed to post yesterday, Tuesday, but due to blogger-related issues it didn't post until today (Wednesday). However, today's morning routine was much of the same!

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home