Who links to me?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Why I love the Internet.

Kelli is a woman that I worked with in Chicago. She an I were co-conspirators and commisserated often on the state of affairs with the working conditions there. It was a blessing that we both moved into different arenas. She left organizing and is now in seminary--I haven't actually spoken to her in soooo long, but we've reconnected through blogging. And she wrote this, "So I am supposed to be studying for my History exam...but I read Kristen's blog and fell in love with the idea. Kristen Rogers is an old friend. One of the smartest, most ambitious, most agitational, most passionate women I have ever known. I am lucky to know her. She continues to inspire me." Thanks Kelli. Thanks internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home