Who links to me?

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I stole this from Jenica's blog.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal. … Some of us who have already begun to break the silence of the night have found that the calling to speak is often a vocation of agony, but we must speak. We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our limited vision, but we must speak." [Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.]

Many of you know that Dr. MLK Jr. is a hero of mine. I have annual pilgrimages to the South. I fell in love with Birmingham and Selma. I have a viceral need to connect my work to the Civil Rights Movement. And I am constantly inspired by the real people that stepped out for the movement-for equality-for a better America. I saw this awhile ago on Jenica's blog (www.jenica26.squarespace.com). I can't figure out how to add links yet. I will-just maybe not today. Jenica's blog is inspirational. Perhaps the best out there. Read it. I guarantee that you'll be inspired. (Sending xoxoxjpr)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenica said...

Aw, you're sweet.

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home