Who links to me?

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

ipod ahead!

I am so excited.
My father gave me a bunch of gift certificates to the mall for Christmas.
I am going to buy myself an ipod.
I just decided today.

I am at my office and went online to the itunes store.
I downloaded the software and "voila!" I can add music to my computer.
By myself. By my very own self.
I am so proud.

So, I went and immediately bought a few cd's that I lost when the Honda went awol.
Eminmen's Encore album. *sigh* I have so missed this one.
Nora Jones.
And some random songs that I have heard and loved.
Then I started uploading the cd's I have in my office.
And, presto magic, I have the beginning of a *music library*
ME. I DID IT. BY MYSELF.

I may just join the world that already lives in the 21s century yet.
Currently I am listening to Collective Soul's: "BETTER NOW!"
Rock on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenica said...

Welcome to the 21st century, and congratulations on doing it all yourself. :)

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Jenica said...

Welcome to the 21st century, and congratulations on doing it all yourself. :)

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home