Who links to me?

Thursday, January 05, 2006

And now, the drumroll please....

I think I just reached potential professional nirvana.

I know, that sounds BIG.

It just might proove to be true.

I have just returned from a meeting with a woman who I have worked with for about 5 years. She is the executive director of another state-wide organization. She is very well respected and admired in the political world.

In this meeting she informed me of a job posting that she thinks I should apply for...
And hands me the announcement.

And I about scream for joy.

It is an Executive Director position for a Women's political organizaiton....raising money for candidates and select political races. It would put me in touch with EVERYONE who matters in the political world. And who has money. And she's write my recommendation.

And maybe, the best part....(besides putting me on a path to the Governor's office and then to the White House)...is that it is a $10,000 raise with a 28hour work week.

Ok. Am I gonna apply.

Duh.

So cross your fingers out there. This could be the "thing" I have been looking for.
This could be the doorway into the bigtime of Wisconsin politics.

*yeah* *smile*

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenica said...

Citizens demand more information!

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

Such as???

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home