Who links to me?

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Monster Update

The monsters were fun. We had great seats-6th row. Everyone had a great time. And we all agreed that when they added real skaters for "artistic" reasons that it took away from the whole idea of capturing Monsters, Inc. But, I guess that is what you get at an 'ice show.'

So, this week Mike and I were at Monsters on Ice, next week we'll be at an intimate (3000) show by Nine Inch Nails. Go Figure. But I think that makes us exceptionally cool.

Also. Heard that JB is getting married on Feb. 11th. I laughed out loud at that, the woman stayed and is marrying him? What a world we live in! I guess they deserve each other?

Floors/stairs/foyer looks amazing. I am so thrilled that I went ahead and spend the money. Now all I have to do is compile a list of "other things" and finish them. Then house goes up for sale! Yeah.

Just spent $99.00 to change a flight so that I can get back in time for weeklong training. I have never done the opening session--it is reserved for organizers that have been doing this work for, um, YEARS. So I didn't worry that I wasn't getting back into town until after the training started. But, am now booked on earlier flight so I can do said training. Assuming I still work for these people....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home